Raymond Thomas Bailey (May 6, 1904 – April 15, 1980) changed into an American actor who was carried out on Broadway, on television, and in films. He was born in New York City. He is an Alumnus of The Beverly Hillbillies, most known for his position, as a wealthy banker on the well-known tv show.
Bailey is regarded to play an unknown man in The Bat (1953), A. J.
Quick Facts and Body Statistics
Full call: Raymond Thomas Bailey
Date of delivery: May 6, 1904
Place of the beginning: San Francisco California
Age: 76 years
Spouse/Girlfriend: Gaby Aida George
Height: five ft 10 inches or 177.6 cm
Weight: seventy-four kg or 163 lbs
Instagram: Not Available
Twitter: Not Available
Net Worth: $four Million
Further information about Raymond Bailey
● Bailey became born to William and Alice (née O’Brien) Bailey in San Francisco, California.
● In his young adults, Bailey went to Hollywood to come to be a movie superstar. However, Bailey determined it changed into greater hard than he had thought and took numerous quick-term jobs.
● In the days of silent photographs, Bailey worked as an afternoon laborer at a movie studio for a time. He additionally worked as a stockbroker and a banker for a while.
● As he did no longer get hold of any movie roles, Bailey went to New York City. At remaining, he commenced working as a merchant seaman and sailed to diverse components of the world, including China, Japan, the Philippines, and the Mediterranean.
● While docked in Hawaii, he labored on a pineapple plantation, acted at the network theatre, and sang on a neighborhood radio application.
● He decided to strive to Hollywood once more in 1938. His luck improved when he started getting a few minor roles in films. He portrayed the man or woman of Mr. West in The Green Hornet (1940), the movement-adventure serial.
● After America encountered World War II, he again served in the United States Merchant Marine. When the struggle turned over, Bailey went lower back to Hollywood and subsequently got more significant character roles.
● In the early Nineteen Fifties, Bailey performed many man or woman roles in Tv collections, along with Tales of Tomorrow (episode “Ice from Space”), Alfred Hitchcock Presents, Frontier, Crusader, My Friend Flicka (episode “When Bugles Blow”), Gunsmoke (episodes “General Parsley Smith” and “The Big Con”), State Trooper, Tightrope, Coronado nine, and Johnny Ringo.
● His other appearances had been on Private raymond bailey Secretary, The George Burns, and Gracie Allen Show, Playhouse ninety, Laramie, The Rifleman, The Jack Benny Program, Bat Masterson, Bourbon Street Beat, Yancy Derringer, Riverboat, Hennesey, 77 Sunset Strip, and 3 times on Bonanza.
● Likewise, The Twilight Zone, The Untouchables, One Step Beyond, The Tab Hunter Show, The Donna Reed Show, Have Gun-Will Travel, Bachelor Father, TheInvestigators, Going My Way, Science Fiction Theater (episode “The Long Day”), and Pete and raymond bailey Gladys are his different performs.
● At 75, Raymond Bailey died of a coronary heart attack in Irvine, California, on the fifteenth of April 1980.