Smart Workplace Solutions for a Hybrid Workforce
The growing popularity of remote work is one of the consequences of the ongoing pandemic. It shouldn’t be surprising, as the solution is convenient and safe. Although hybrid workspaces are great for employees, managing them can be challenging. What if we told you that it’s possible to make your workplace healthier and more occupant-friendly with IoT? What is an occupancy tracking system and how can your organization benefit from them?
Occupancy tracking system – what is it?
In a nutshell, anoccupancy tracking system allows facility managers to obtain reliable, real-time occupancy data which helps them make informed decisions. They allow companies to avoid having to rely on projections and estimations. Instead, they can manage the workplace in an efficient and effective way.
The smart workspace solution requires the use of special sensors that are installed in an office to detect the presence of employees in building spaces, at desks, and in common areas. Data from the sensors are sent to a special dashboard which can be accessed by facility managers from any place in the world. This intelligent cloud-based solution is a great way to optimize business operations and minimize unnecessary expenditures.
What are the benefits of the smart workspace solution?
Smart building solutions can bring a number of benefits to your business, as they help to:
- Optimize the space planning & management
- Decrease operational costs
- Understand space utilization in real time and overtime
- Design the office space in a way that helps your employees be more productive
- Up or down-size the office based on the actual utilization data
- Ensure that employees have enough space and can keep their distance to stay safe
- Make the workspace safer by tracking employees’ location, which facilitates evacuation in case of emergency
- Pair visitors with employees which helps to ensure safety and security of your employees
An occupancy tracking system is a smart workspace solution ideal for every facility manager trying to find simple and effective ways to refine business operations. If you want to keep your employees safe and ensure that they have good working conditions, modern software can help you do it. Thanks to this, you’ll easily optimize your workspace and obtain real-time data essential to making informed decisions.