This wikiHow will show you how to change your Aol.com email address to a Gmail address. Using the import feature, you can easily import your AOL contacts and messages after building a new Gmail account. You can set up automated routing to keep sending mail to your Aol.com account forever if you don’t want to sign in to AOL.
Do you need to move your AOL email to Gmail?
If you are genuinely able to do so, you have arrived at the right place. You will be able to effortlessly answer the question ‘How to Forward AOL Mail to Gmail’ by the end of this message. Furthermore, anyone with critical details on their PC has the luxury of quickly importing AOL Mail messages into their Gmail account. Let’s learn a bit about AOL mail and Gmail before we get started.
AOL Mail and Gmail: A Quick Overview:
AOL (AOL Instant Messenger):
AOL Mail is a free online email service that was introduced by the company AOL. America Online (AOL) and Delphi started linking their proprietary email services to the Internet in 1993. With about 9 million subscribers by 1997, AOL Mail was the world’s largest email service provider.
Gmail is a free email service:
Gmail is a Google-created free webmail service. Individuals may use a specialized utility to quickly synchronize email content through POP or IMAP conventions, or they can use the web to redirect to Gmail. Gmail was launched on April 1, 2004, with one gigabyte (GB) of additional storage, which was significantly more than the competition at the time.
Additionally, there are two methods for moving messages from AOL to Gmail. One method is to use a manual approach, and the other is to use a commercial instrument. You should choose the approach that best serves your needs.
Why do people want to forward their AOL mail to their Gmail account?
The following are the reasons for using an AOL Mail client to trade messages from AOL Mail:
- AOL mail isn’t able to deliver an email yet.
- AOL mail is not receiving messages in the inbox, and there are sign-in problems with AOL mail.
- Deactivation and cancellation of AOL Mail client accounts
- The problems mentioned above are serious, and the AOL account must resolve them as soon as possible for the customer. As a result, they are not frustrated when there is a problem.
How to Manually Forward AOL Mail to Gmail 2020/2019?
- To begin, sign in to your Gmail account and select the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Second, navigate to the Options menu.
- Third, select “Import mail and contacts” from the account drop-down menu and import. If you’ve already done so, select “Import from another url.”
- In the line “what account do you want to import from?” type in your AOL email address.
- Under “Enter the Password,” type your AOL mail password and click “Continue.”
- Make sure you’ve picked all of the connections and communications you want to export.
- For the next month, all incoming messages in the AOL profile are immediately replicated to the Gmail account.
- Then choose the “Import new mail for the next 30 days” option.
- Select “Add label to all imported mails” from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Start Import” from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, press “OK.”
We will answer the question “how to forward AOL Mail to Gmail” in this blog. AOL Mail receives a lot of client traffic on a daily basis. Furthermore, the escalating problems push people to migrate from AOL Mail to Gmail, which is proven to be beneficial for businesses. A clever technique for exporting AOL Mail was also described above. Changing from AOL to Gmail will often fail due to a lack of room in Gmail. So, to address the storage problem in Gmail, read the given article. I hope you will be able to forward www.aol.com to gmail.com after reading this blog. Keep reading before then.